Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gobble then Hobble

Somebody pinch me because I can not believe it is already the holiday season! This year went by way to fast! but I love this time of year minus the having to drive in the snow part! But this year for Thanksgiving we got to have everybody join us including Jeff, Ali, and Q! This year our Thanksgiving was a little bit different... We celebrated in Las Vegas! Matthew was playing in a Thanksgiving Football tournament there so we all headed down for the week! It was so much fun! Thursday he played his first game and unfortunately lost but only to come back and recover the next day and bring home the W! It was really fun to watch him play because he didn't have to be an X man so he got to actually play something different! I also loved having Macie and Quinn together! They are so cute with each other and I can't believe how big they are getting! and I can't wait for Q to get back to Utah in a few weeks! Their time here was WAY to short! (p.s. Matthew is the one with the yellow sleeves under his uniform)

In Other news I celebrated my 21st birthday! It was a very good day! It started out great with my favorite and only sister bringing me breakfast, then it took a turn for the worst when I had to go to school, but then it got better when Meghann and Lacie took me out to lunch! I ended my day by spending time with my family and Dallin! they took me to Dinner! Yes, yes my day did revolve around meals but whatev I loved it! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Thanksgiving and 21st birthdays! Party all around! Where do you get your cute fonts to spice up your pictures with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinch pinch sis, the holidays are here! and I am not in the holiday spirit yet! maybe some nachos from 7-11 will help ha ha

    ReplyDelete