Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Trip To Moab!

So for school we had a SMALL fall break..and by small i mean one day ha and so my family decided to take advantage of this and we went to moab for the weekend! it was so much fun! We took my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Kit along with three four wheelers, two side-by-sides, and two motor homes. We rode trails and went sight seeing! The first day we were there we went on a trail to see the Gemini bridges...this was also macie's first ride on the side-by-side and she did great! The bridges were amazing and scary cause they're so high! The next day my dad decided to take us on a trail called Hells Revenge...and that is exactly what it was! it was one of the scariest things I have ever done! My mom, dad, and Matthew were on a side-by-side in front of me and my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Kit were on a side-by-side behind me and i was left in the middle all alone on a four wheeler! Needless to say i came out alive..barely! But is was an awesome trip and can't wait to go back! Moab was gorgeous!

Hells Revenge!Colorado River From a Cliff!

Me and Macie at Dead Horse point

Gemini Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment