Saturday, November 14, 2009

Movin in!

It has been a long past few weeks! I am officially moved in to my new house but its not really done getting decorated so no pictures yet! but we have started painting and i can't wait to see the finished result! i love it and I love my new roommates! we have had so much fun so far...we even went out on a limb and cut my hair ha! Who knows what other things will happen here! I'm sure it will be an adventure! And the best part is that i get to live with a cute little puppy again!
My New Roommate!My New Bangs!
My New Puppy!

2 comments:

  1. Your bangs look so cute! And you will never love that new puppy as much as Maverick. Right? right. I can't believe I haven't even seen your house yet..Oh wait I have had the swine, so me and macie will come next week! Like Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new haircut! I can't wait to see your new place, and to meet your dog. I had no idea. We're counting the days!!

    ReplyDelete