Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have a problem with procrastination too...really get my sandwich!

Ok I've decided its time to come back to the blogging world. I think it's safe to say I've kinda missed this place! There is SO much to update that its going to be a quick one...FIVE things.

1) I went on an AMAZING trip in June. I went to Egypt, Jordan, and Israel. Some of the highlights of the trip were seeing the pyramids & the Sphinx, climbing mount Sinai & mount Masada, seeing Christ's baptismal sight, and the greatest part was the last day we did a walk through of the end of Christ's life. We saw the upper room (room of the last supper), Garden of Gethsemane, and Golgotha! I saw a lot more on my trip cause I was over there for 20 days but that's the best parts! It was an amazing experience and I learned so much about the gospel!

2) QUINN!! Quinn, Jeff, and Ali came in for the month of July and it was a blast! I think we wore them out by the time they had to go home! But I loved every second they were here! We went to the aquarium, Bear Lake, celebrated the fourth, and just about everything else you can think of! I love it when they are here and miss them so much when they leave!

3) The fourth of July and the 24 of July! This year for the Fourth we had a little party out back combined with the Peterson family! It was fun and my dad made some amazing ribs! The parade was horrible however but the fireworks were amazing! This year for the 24th my Grandpa Jensen was asked to be the Grand Marshal! I love my grandpa so much! He deserved it! He got to be in the Parade and ride in the rodeo!

4) I got my Mission call!! I was called to serve in the Stockholm Sweden Mission. I love the gospel and would love to serve the Lord! Bad news is I am supposed to leave December 29 so I have a long wait, good news is I will be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Now with that said you know I never do things normal and there has to be some sort of glitch in this...which leads me to number 5!

5) I am a lucky enough girl to be dating such a cute kid named Dallin! so stay tuned..

2 comments:

  1. Well it's about time you updated on this thing! We did have a blast this summer and it's sad that it went so fast. We are so excited for all of your upcoming adventures, whatever they may me! We are very proud of you! We miss you a ton and can't wait until you come and visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yay! I love that you decided to come back, I'd have to say you're just in time ;)

    ReplyDelete