Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend Warriors

This weekend was A LOT A LOT of fun! me and a few friends took a trip to Bear Lake and just chilled! We played cards, watched movies, tried the lottery, dance partied, played music and sang, and never really slept! Thanks guys for such an awesome weekend! I love you all and will miss you for a month :( Can't wait for my trip though!! it's going to be a good learning experience touring the holy lands!

I lost Three times at Phase 10...I will never play again

Caitlin and Lacie at the pizza place Jamie and Jordan at Dinner!

The Boys!

Not everyone is in this pic but I'll just name everyone that went up with us...Me Muller, Caitlin, Mike, Stan, Tanner, Jamie, Jordan, Karl, Ashlyn, Cole, Whitney, Jessica, Hyde, and Lacie!

Caitlin getting prept for her solo

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is hilarious! I'm guessing I would have peed my pants! I MISS YOU ALREADY AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN A HALF OF A DAY! Where is my friend? Please be safe meggy!

    ReplyDelete