Thursday, May 6, 2010

Who needs weekends?

This week has been like a weekend all week. I went hiking with my cousin Lacie to an awesome waterfall! We did this hike last year and I love it! Even though half way through the hike every time I ask myself why did I do this then I get to the top and brain wash myself into thinking I could do it again because the waterfall is gorgeous and it is really big right now cause of the snow melting! Then Me and Kayla went shopping..we found some sweet sun glasses for like five dollars and they were leopard print so of course we had to buy them! then we decided to make our own shirts for the basketball game and we decided to make them rivals! I obviously didn't choose the winning team but whatever Kobe is a cheater..but its ok cause he bought her a ring! oh and I am not team Edward or team Jacob...I'm Team Kyle! Then we celebrated Dallen Dones 23rd Birthday! happy birthday dallen! oh and then I watched the best week of American Idol EVER because Lady GAGA was on there! I love lady GAGA! she is a little psycho I'll admit but some of the things she does I'm like who would ever think of that..oh yeah lady GAGA! she is so funny! and since I like to keep this a family friendly blog I tried to pick a semi PG picture of her! and last but not least we had our first co-ed softball game...our team this year is called Swagger Allstars and we won by the run rule (which means we were up by so much they just ended the game before the time was up) the score was 36 to 5...lets hope we can keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. fun!i love reading your blog.
    :]] yeah i did 2 ]] for my double chin..
    but really send me the picture of us in the glasses. i want that one.
    send it to kaylaskaggs@msn.com
    please
    thanks your the breastest.

    ReplyDelete