Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who Knew?

Who knew Mueller would ever turn the ripe old age of 21? Who knew I would ever attempt to do waterfall hike again? Who knew someone would ever trust me to dye their hair? Needless to say it's been a crazy week!We had a BBQ for Muellers birthday and it was a lot of fun! We all just talked and caught up with each other, played some volleyball, made s'mores, and some even went swimming fully clothed...Me and Kayla went on waterfall hike. It was fun. Then we colored her hair..she is insane for trusting me...FYI never ask me to do yours...turns out I'm not so good at it :) but it is free.99Me, Ashlyn, our son, Kayla, and Sally all went to sushi! I love sushi! and I can't believe how big my baby Cole is getting! I love him! He is so sweet! (I'll add the cutest picture of him at the bottom..he was trying to drink a Fuze! and he is so big..he's only 4 months old!!)
Oh and me and my good ol' friend Jenilyn also went to lunch but we suck at pictures so you'll just have to trust me on this one! it was really good to catch up with her! She just might be one of my best friends...

1 comment: