Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sammy Baby

Sam and Me :)
It's official Sam Bant is now Elder Bant! Me and Kayla were able to make the trip down South to Sam's farewell and he did SO good. He is probably one of the funniest people I have ever met and I know he will be a great missionary! and the people in London will love him. I am so grateful for those who choose to serve missions and spread "the church with the happy ending" as Jeffery R. Holland calls it! I'm proud of you Sammy boy :)
Kay Sam Meg :)
&
Me and Kay
In other great news me and Kay Kay also went and ate at In N' Out in Draper that weekend. I hadn't eaten at either of the In N' Outs in Northern Utah (I have hit up the one in St. George!) and it was delicious let me assure you! we then made a trip up to the new Draper temple! it was BEAUTIFUL. I love temples and to see this one all lit up on the hill was so pretty! And on the way home we were just noticing how many we have in such a short distance. made me feel so grateful to live in Utah. And I can't wait for the new Ogden temple :) its going to be gorgeous!

Me and Kay enjoying some In N' Out. Yum! I am not a very good photographer so sorry its sideways but even sideways its so pretty!

The Draper Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment