Friday, March 5, 2010

A Two in One

I am very good at looking at other peoples blogs but I struggle with updating mine so you are going to get two for one! This is a fast recap of what i have been up to the last two weeks...well more like the last two weekENDS because during the week my life is very very boring and its all about school. So two weekends ago, like February 20, I caught up with old friends both Friday and Saturday night. Friday night we had a girls night out because one of my best friends from high school, also one of the superheros, Melgatu, got engaged! Melissa and Taylor have been dating basically since i have known them haha and they are a cute cute couple and i can't wait for them to be married, better yet i can't wait for the bachelorette party cause Kayla aka skaggle turbo will be krumping all night! anyways so friday night Me (megawoman), Bekah (Flying Hawaiian), Melissa (Melgatu), and Kayla (skaggle turbo) all went to dinner so we could catch up and celebrate the engagement! it was so much fun to reunite! i love them! and we are always laughing when we are together! After dinner we ended up going to Sally's house and it was alot of fun. besides the fact me and kayla called it an early night and went home early just like the good old high school days!
Moving onto saturday I went and got sushi with Jessica and Jackie Tippets, Angie, and Ryan! it was alot of fun and just might have to be a weekly tradition haha
Then the next week February 26 i unfortunately did not document either of the nights but they were both still alot of fun. Friday after i got done with school me and my mom headed up to Bearlake to meet up with my dad and uncle Jerry at the cabin. We moved everything in and got it ready for us to play!! it was so funny to see my dad and uncle because they were like little boys on Christmas morning and they were in heaven up there. i have a feeling we'll be spending alot of time up there this summer and i can not wait! we came home Saturday around six and i headed straight to my friend Jenilyn's. actually i went to her sisters but the night was quite an experience. first i had no idea where i was going and all the direction i got was to get off an exit go right and you'll find it...NO! I had no idea where i was so i had to wait for Jenilyn at a little gas station and the people probably thought i was a creep cause i sat in their parking lot for 15 minutes! but then she finally made it and we went to Annie's house and had a very good dinner! then we went to the rodeo! i LOVED it. The mutton bustin was my favorite part of course. and they had "large farm animals" aka bull riding and those cowboys are crazy! after the rodeo we went back to Annie's house and made some cute cute cupcakes! We decorated them as sunflowers and put little M&M lady bugs on them! i wish i had a picture but i don't! I have had alot of fun over the past two weekends and i hope this weekend will be just as fun but i promise i will update sooner so you don't have to read a whole book basically! sorry! and congrats if you have made it this far!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even remember what I commented the first time.. but I don't know where it went.. I am confused.. Quit getting so skinny. And your weekDAYS are not boring with ME! hehe I need to see the cabin still

    ReplyDelete