Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Orders Up!

Ok so as of lately i have had no life so all i do is sew, cook, and craft. I love trying out new things and i am always looking for reasons to make stuff. well I found the cutest desert thing and i have been wanting to make it for something or someone and I finally did!! I made them for my old roommates! they are all gimps at the moment so i made them a little get well soon treat...i tell you i am desperate to make this stuff so i find any reason to haha but Karl tore her ACL, Mikell got shoulder surgery, caitlin tore her ACL, and it was Tonya's senior year and last game Saturday! so I made them all a fast food desert! It was a lot of food but it was so so fun to make! i recruited one of my best friends Kayla to help me (thanks Kay Kay) So we had to make cup cakes, brownies, and sugar cookies for this dealio. then we assembled them all together! after we assembled them i put them in a tray that you get at any fast food stand and then made personalized tissue paper to put in the bottom. I made the hamburgers out of cupcakes, brownies, and frosting, and the fries are made out of sugar cookies. I also put some red frosting, like ketchup, in little cups to dip your fries in! it was so fun to make and so easy! and i hope they all get better soon so i can watch some good basketball next season :)

The big mess :)

The Freshly cooked food! This is an example of one..its for Caitlin and I don't
know if you can read it but it says "get better buddy" and
"get well soon Caitlin" they all said something different cause
they were individualized hahaThe final project! this one was Karls!and yes I dropped a whole pan of cup cakes..i forgot about this cause it happens all the time I'm just use to it...a little embarrassing.

2 comments:

  1. You talented little thing! Those are so dang cute. I don't know how you come up with all of your cute projects, but you need to teach me how to be more crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete