Monday, March 22, 2010

Cutest Kids on The Block

I got to spend three days with the two cutest kids on the block! My niece and my nephew! I love Q and Macie Jane so much! Q and Ali flew in a few days before Jesse and Marissa's wedding and I loved being able to play with them! The first day Q was here we took a trip out to grandma and grandpa Jensen's house. Macie Jane and Q loved playing together and were a little mischievous...
And Apparently Grandma and Grandpa's house wore them out!

The next day we got to go to the FUNNEST place on earth....Chuck E. Cheese of course! I know what you're thinking...Ghetto. well it was! but it was so worth it! We had so much fun. and I dominated the arcades! Ali, Brooklyn, and I even won deal or no deal three times! Grandma and Grandpa Haws also came to party with Chuck E. and bought Q and Macie Jane a balloon that said "I partied with Chuck E." I could not stop laughing when I saw the balloons! so funny! but they loved them more then they loved half the games!


Worlds WORST drivers haha

me and Q dominated Whack a Mole!

some random kid got in the picture with me and Q...

Macie Loved playing with the basketball! It was bigger then her!

Quinn's little Booty! I miss it already! haha he had a sumo diaper on! and even though he woke up at the butt crack of dawn who wouldn't love waking up to that cute little face every morning? I LOVED it!

And I will write about the whole entire wedding later but here is a little sneak preview!

3 comments:

  1. awe, what a little stud in his suit! and i loved the random little boy in the picture with you and quinn. macy and quinn look like little twinners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with Quinn so much Meg! You're such a good auntie!! We already miss you too and can't wait for Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! and that is in all caps because I am yelling it! I love that kids wake up so Smiley!

    ReplyDelete