Sunday, April 18, 2010

Campin, Fire, BBQ, Volleyball, FUN

This weekend was another crazy weekend! Friday we played Volleyball and it was alot of fun. The best part was probably kayla's quote. She was trying to call the hit and say she had it but this is what came out..."I go...crap" needless to say it was a sweet dive kay kay but no such luck on hitting the ball! so funny! Then on Saturday We had a BBQ at Butch's house! Bekah and Butch made some delicious food! Me Bekah and Kayla entertained ourselves with bubbles and I kinda felt like I was five again..then Bekah and I jumped on the tramp where she informed me my front flip sucked..thanks bekah now I know to never do it again! Then we all decided to go camping..my part was only a half camp but whatev it was still fun! We did a little hike..hence all the pictures..we had to have an excuse to stop so that was our excuse! I couldn't breath half the time so I better start going hiking more because I hope to go alot this summer! Then once we finally made it and the boys set the tents up we had fun! we shot guns, made s'mores, laughed, and thank the heavens no practical jokes were made..for mine and Bekahs sakes! I do have to say however I would be scared of me and Airyn cause our shot was right on! Center of the target! The fire was fun although I washed my hair seven times and it still smells like smoke! but after we all chilled for a little bit me, Kayla, Airyn, and Kole decided not to stay the night with the rest of the crew so we hiked down in the pitch black! thank goodness for mine and kaylas awesome singing voices that carried us down the mountain and kept our mind off of hiking and mountain lions attacking us...even if Kole and Airyn did appreciate it! I thought we rocked it out pretty good! Thanks Kay Kay it was fun :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks way fun! I can't wait for summer to get here so every weekend is nice weather to play outside and go camping!!

    ReplyDelete