Monday, April 12, 2010

Round up!

This past week has been very fun and pretty chill. Starting on Monday with the much awaited arrival of Baby Hyde Smith Silva! Jessica and Bruno finally had their little man and he weighed 7lbs and 3ounces! He is so stinkin cute! Then onto Tuesday we had our weekly sushi night and this time it was in Bountiful at Mikado's! Before sushi though me and one of my best friends that I have known for years, Shauntelle, went to frogurt in Riverdale and got to catch up on life! We hadn't seen each other for a while so it was nice! And then she joined us for our sushi night which was also very fun! Then on Wednesday I got to go over to Kayla's house because our friend Airyn was just recently baptized and so we had the missionaries over to give her the after baptism discussions! I was so grateful I got to go to this because it was awesome to feel how strong the spirit was and the missionaries were amazing! We are doing it again this Wednesday and I am looking forward to it. After the missionaries left Kayla, Airyn, and I headed down to American Fork for some In N' Out! It was very good as always. On our way home we decided to stop by temple square and just walk around. It was so beautiful but we froze our butts off! I am so grateful for the missionaries and to live here where we are so close to so many beautiful temples! It was a very very good day :) Then over the weekend I went and saw Date night! LOVED it! so so funny! I would definitely suggest seeing this one! I laughed pretty hard I won't lie!

oh and P.S. the school year is almost over and I can NOT wait! Only 3 more tests to take and 3 more papers to write! and Then Cali here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, that baby is so teeny tiny! Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete