Saturday, April 24, 2010

Team Corrie The B!

My aunt Corrie is one of my heroes. She is one of the strongest people I know and on Saturday April 24 we walked in the M.S. walk in Salt Lake city for her! My aunt Corrie has had M.S for over 20 years now and is such an amazing person! I love her so much. She is so nice, caring, strong, sweet, funny, and most importantly has raised two wonderful daughters, Lacie and Jamie, who are two of my best friends! This walk raised thousands of dollars for M.S. and alot of awareness! I'm glad we had this opportunity to do this walk for my aunt and for all those who have this disease! Our team was called "Team Corrie the B!" All our friends know Corrie as the B not because she is one but because that's just what stuck :)!
P.S. We discovered one of Jamie's hidden talents...she can put her feet backwards and bend! so so so gross but so so so cool! it looks like she is standing forwards when she is backwards haha

No comments:

Post a Comment