Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs and Pickled Eggs

This year Easter started a week early with an Easter egg hunt out at grandma and grandpa Jensen's house and Aunt Kit and Uncle Jerry's! We had lunch at Kit and Jerry's then had an Easter Egg hunt next door at grandpa and grandma's!It was so cute to see Macie try to figure out what she was suppose to be doing! She didn't like to pick the eggs up so she would walk up to them and wait for Brooklyn to pick it up! Then her and Stella liked to "share" and would put their eggs in each others baskets! After the hunt Macie played a little game of soccer with Amy! (I must say if i ever find someone that loves me half as much as Tyler loves Amy then I'll be a very happy person :)) While the little kids were hunting for their eggs grandpa Jensen was busy trying to get all us older peeps to eat his famous pickled eggs! I love my grandpa Jensen! He is probably one of the funniest people ever! Let me give you an example of the outrageous things he says, My grandma recently had surgery on her foot and hasn't been able to walk or stand for two months and so trying to make light of the situation my grandpa jokingly says, "I tell ya She can still kick some ass!" haha I could listen to him all day! Anyways The next weekend, Easter and Conference weekend, me and the fam went up to the cabin! It was so much fun! Saturday We took a little stroll around the town on the side by side and four wheeler! Then Sunday we woke up and had a delicious breakfast and watched conference! after conference macie found her basket and loved playing with her new Toad! she loved to jump on him and pretend to ride him! it was a very fun weekend! thanks mom and dad! Here are a few pics but i added most of them in the slideshow above!

1 comment:

  1. hey is that my shirt??? i have been looking for that one! ha ha
    cute post fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete